Check down below the list of products for you to create this fresh & natural look!
Radiant, glowing skin with a fresh hint of colour is always a winner! This is a fabulous look that works well on all ages and skin colours.
- Start with clean skin. Using a foundation brush, apply your favourite moisturiser, followed by illuminating primer, over the entire face. Add more where you want extra glow, like the upper cheekbones.
- Next, use a brow gel to define and sculpt flawless brows. Thin Lizzy Brow Ready is your secret weapon to get the brows of your dreams. It comes in a full size 3.5g mascara tube in three natural shades to perfectly complement your brows.
- Add Flawless Complexion Concealer Crème in a shade that matches your skin, using a fluffy brush to work it in over the eyelids and any little blemishes or areas of discolouration.
- Next, you need Velvet Lip Crème in Tutti Frutti. This versatile product with a velvety texture can be applied very lightly over the eyelids with a fluffy brush for a subtle wash of colour. Alternatively, use the Serene shade from your Triple Effect Warm Collection to create the same look with a soft, powder finish.
- Apply Luminous Light Highlighter in Champagne to the inner corners of the eyes and just under the brows for a wide-awake look that opens and enlarges the eyes.
- Use our top selling Max Lash Mascara to lengthen, define and lift your lashes. Salon perfect lashes are key to pulling off a natural look with just the right amount of aspirational glamour!
- Add Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation, blending in with a foundation brush. Our makeup artist is using the Thin Lizzy blush brush. Take care to blend carefully into the jawline for a seamless look. The dewy finish of this foundation combines buildable coverage and glow for a radiant finish.
- To highlight, pick a lighter shade of Concealer Crème and blend in under the eyes, nose and over the Cupid’s Bow with a fluffy brush. Use a Blending Sponge to work in under the lash line and finish off over all the other areas – the pointy tip is especially designed for precision blending right where you need it.
- For a fresh hint of colour across the cheeks, use Velvet Lip Crème in Tutti Frutti, or pick a shade that complements your skin tone. Apply to the back of your hand and blend into the upper cheekbones with a foundation brush, never going lower than the eyeball. Swap over to a small, fluffy brush and work in the lip crème under the eyes. Use the point of your blending sponge to blend it in for a natural finish.
- Next, use your Highlighter Brush apply Luminous Light Highlighter in Rose Gold just above the upper cheekbones. The tapered design of this soft haired brush makes it easy to achieve perfect placement and professional results. Add a touch to the Cupid’s Bow, down the bridge of the nose and the chin.
- To bring out the cheeks, apply Sweet Face Blush in Strawberry Cheesecake with the Blush Brush. Start at the apples of the cheeks, working up the cheekbones.
- If desired, use a setting spray for a touch of freshness. Blend as need with a Blending Sponge. Add a touch of Mineral Foundation to the T-zone to keep shine in check.
- For the lips, dab on a touch of Velvet Lip Crème in Tutti Frutti. Blot with your fingertip or a blending sponge for a soft-focus, just-bitten look, or add a touch of gloss for shine.
Enjoy your fresh & natural look!