- Do not use if you are pregnant, during menstrual period, or in suckling period.
- Do not use if you have heart disease, hypertension, diabetes or malignancy.
- Do not use if you suffer from light sensitive, scar diathesis, lupus, porphyria or anticoagulant obstacles.
- Do not use if you have been exposed to strong sunlight in the past 2 weeks.
- Do not use if you have suffered from any hemorrhagic disease.
- Do not use on areas with Condyloma Acuminatum, tattoos, or permanent makeup. This may cause burns or colour change.
- Do not use if you suffer from epilepsy as it could trigger a seizure.
- Do not use if you have any history of collagen disorder, including a history of keloid scar formation or a history of poor wound healing.
- Do not use if you have a skin disease such as active skin cancer or history of skin cancer, or any other localized cancer in the areas to be treated.
- Never use this device on sunburned, recently tanned or fake tanned skin.
Stop Paying For Laser Treatments!
Proven & Professional At-Home Results.
Save Thousands On Beauty Treatments!
3.8 Star Rating 1083 Reviews
I Saved $1000's
“I spent $2000 on IPL treatments over the year and I
still have hair, the 3PL means I can do it at home when
I want and I haven’t shaved since!”
Introducing 3PL Beauty Treatments!
3 Treatments In One For Smooth, Flawless Skin At Home
- Permanent Hair Reduction
- Regenerate Collagen
- Reduce Acne & Scars
The Secret Is The…
Intense Pulsed Light Technology
Three Super Lamps for Fast, Effective, Long Lasting Results
☀️ 300,000 Flashes For Each Lamp
3 Different Lamps
Lamp One: For Permanent
First, the Permanent Hair Reduction Lamp breaks down the hair at the root, preventing hair regrowth.
The result? Smoother
skin for longer
Lamp Two: For
Smoother, Younger Skin
Second, the Skin Rejuvenation
Lamp helps to regenerate collagen, improving skin elasticity and uneven tone for visibly younger, tighter-looking skin.
Lamp Three: For
Clearing Acne & Scars
Finally, the Acne Clearance Lamp
reduces the appearance of acne, discolouration and scars for smoother, more radiant skin.
Silky Smooth Hairless Skin In 4 Easy Steps
1. Clean & shave the area
This revolutionary technology used by cosmetic and medical practitioners in professional clinics and salons all in the comfort of your own home
If you’re not happy with your products for ANY reason, simply send them back to us within 30 days for a full refund
less the cost of shipping and processing. *See return policy for details.
Who Can Use 3PL Beauty Treatments?
Will 3PL Beauty Treatments Work On My Skin Tone?
Never use the device if you have skin type VI (You rarely to never sunburn, very dark tanning). In this case you run a high risk of developing skin reactions, such as hyper pigmentation and hypo pigmentation, strong redness or burns.
Note: This is not exhaustive. If you are not sure whether you can use the device, we advise you to consult your doctor.
Where On My Body Can I Use 3PL Beauty Treatments?
The Hair Removal lamp can be used on lip & facial hair (chin/jawline), armpit hair, body hair, legs, and bikini line.
The Skin Rejuvenation lamp and the Acne Clearance lamp can be used on the face.
- Do not use the device in sensitive areas, like mucosa etc; and private positions, like upper eye-lid, lip, nipple, genitals and anus etc.
- Men must not use the device on the face and neck including all beardgrowing areas, nor on the whole genital area.
- Do not use around the eyes or near the eyebrows.
- Do not use near any artificial silicon rubber implants, any medical device implanted in the body, i.e. cardiac pacemaker life-support equipment etc., subcutaneous injection (insulin).
- Do not use if you have dark brown or black spots such as freckles, birthmarks, moles and scar areas with deep pigment. This may cause burns or discoloration, which could make it more difficult to distinguish skin diseases (such as skin cancer).
- Do not use in areas with any infection, eczema, burn, wool bursa inflammation laceration, bruises, herpes, trauma or lesions and hematoma.
- Do not use in areas of precancerous lesions or multiple atypical moles.
- Do not use in areas of vascular lesions, such as varicose veins or vascular expansion history.
- Do not use in areas where any surgery has been done in the last three weeks.
Note: This list is not exhaustive. If you are not sure whether you can use the device, we advise you to consult your doctor.
Getting Ready To Use IPL
Please do not use gel-textured or similar products before treatment.