- Do not use if you are pregnant, during menstrual period, or in suckling period.
- Do not use if you have heart disease, hypertension, diabetes or malignancy.
- Do not use if you suffer from light sensitive, scar diathesis, lupus, porphyria or anticoagulant obstacles.
- Do not use if you have been exposed to strong sunlight in the past 2 weeks.
- Do not use if you have suffered from any hemorrhagic disease.
- Do not use on areas with Condyloma Acuminatum, tattoos, or permanent makeup. This may cause burns or colour change.
- Do not use if you suffer from epilepsy as it could trigger a seizure.
- Do not use if you have any history of collagen disorder, including a history of keloid scar formation or a history of poor wound healing.
- Do not use if you have a skin disease such as active skin cancer or history of skin cancer, or any other localized cancer in the areas to be treated.
- Never use this device on sunburned, recently tanned or fake tanned skin.
Never Shave Again! Save $1,000's
Get silky smooth skin
from head to toe
in the comfort
of your own home.
Proven Clinical Results
"I spent $2000 on IPL treatments over the year and I still have hair, the 3PL means I can do it at home when I want and I haven't shaved since!"
Amelia S. (3PL User)
Silky Smooth Hairless Skin In 4 Easy Steps
Hair Removal: After treatment, the hair re-grow period became longer and new hair growth was reduced and became thinner. Satisfactory results were achieved after 7-9 treatments.
1. Clean & shave the area
2. IPL directs light at the melanin in the hair
3. Once light energy is absorbed, it is converted to heat energy
4. The hair follicle enters a dormancy period, hair stops growing and falls out
Introducing 3PL Beauty Treatments
3 Treatments In One
For Smooth, Flawless Skin At Home
- Remove Hair: Permanent hair reduction for silky smooth skin
- Regenerate Collagen: Improves elasticity & uneven skin tone for visibly younger, fresher looking skin
- Resurface Acne Scars: Reduces appearance of acne, discoloration and scars for clearer, smoother skin
The Secret Is The Intense Pulsed Light Therapy Treatment
Three Super Lamps for Fast, Effective, Long Lasting Results
☀️ 300,000 Flashes For Each Lamp
Lamp One: For Permanent Hair Reduction
First, the Permanent Hair Reduction Lamp breaks down the hair at the root, preventing hair regrowth.
The result? Smoother skin for longer
Lamp Two: For Smoother, Younger Skin
Second, the Skin Rejuvenation Lamp helps to regenerate collagen, improving skin elasticity and uneven tone for visibly younger, fresher-looking skin.
Lamp Three: Helps Acne Problems
Finally, the Acne Clearance Lamp reduces the appearance of acne, discoloration and scars for smoother, clearer skin.
This revolutionary technology used by cosmetic and medical practitioners in professional clinics and salons all in the comfort of your own home
30-Day Money Back Guarantee!*
If you’re not happy with your products for ANY reason, simply send them back to us within 30 days for a full refund less the cost of shipping and processing. *See return policy for details.
Who Can Use 3PL Beauty Treatments?
Will 3PL Beauty Treatments Work On My Skin Tone?
Never use the device if you have skin type VI (You rarely to never sunburn, very dark tanning). In this case you run a high risk of developing skin reactions, such as hyper pigmentation and hypo pigmentation, strong redness or burns.
Note: This is not exhaustive. If you are not sure whether you can use the device, we advise you to consult your doctor.
Where On My Body Can I Use 3PL Beauty Treatments?
The Hair Removal lamp can be used on lip & facial hair (chin/jawline), armpit hair, body hair, legs, and bikini line.
The Skin Rejuvenation lamp and the Acne Clearance lamp can be used on the face.
- Do not use the device in sensitive areas, like mucosa etc; and private positions, like upper eye-lid, lip, nipple, genitals and anus etc.
- Men must not use the device on the face and neck including all beardgrowing areas, nor on the whole genital area.
- Do not use around the eyes or near the eyebrows.
- Do not use near any artificial silicon rubber implants, any medical device implanted in the body, i.e. cardiac pacemaker life-support equipment etc., subcutaneous injection (insulin).
- Do not use if you have dark brown or black spots such as freckles, birthmarks, moles and scar areas with deep pigment. This may cause burns or discoloration, which could make it more difficult to distinguish skin diseases (such as skin cancer).
- Do not use in areas with any infection, eczema, burn, wool bursa inflammation laceration, bruises, herpes, trauma or lesions and hematoma.
- Do not use in areas of precancerous lesions or multiple atypical moles.
- Do not use in areas of vascular lesions, such as varicose veins or vascular expansion history.
- Do not use in areas where any surgery has been done in the last three weeks.
Note: This list is not exhaustive. If you are not sure whether you can use the device, we advise you to consult your doctor.
Getting Ready To Use IPL
Please do not use gel-textured or similar products before treatment.